AoD || Angels of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AoD || Angels of Death

The Angels of Death. An Australian clan for San Andreas - Multiplayer

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We ARE a clan, right?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
En_Ti_Dy
Admin
Admin
En_Ti_Dy

We ARE a clan, right? Empty
PostSubject: We ARE a clan, right?   We ARE a clan, right? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 4:45 am

the last couple ays i've been on, i haven't seen a single AoD member except me.
Are we actually a clan or what? the OZ boys never play as AoD, havent seen H3rA for a week or two, and the only other name i can remember is dougy, and he's not really on that much either.

im making a call that if this post doesnt have a reply by any AoD member in the next week, im gonna open recruitment positions to refill the places of the people that didnt reply. So hera, i'd get here in the next week or you wont have moderator anymore.

I know this is rather harsh, but we cant say we're a 'clan' and only play here and there. thats half - assed and i wont be in a half - assed clan

santa merry christmas everyone santa

Last edited by on Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://aodaustralia.forumotion.com
[AoD]H3rA

PostSubject: Re: We ARE a clan, right?   We ARE a clan, right? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 12:05 pm

yes we are a clan the ozs play mainly late at night now and i have been having a break as ive been busy doing other things mainly my own things.

and i do think this post is a bit harsh seeing as though i think im entitled to a break from samp with the main boys all in charge, I mean i have been arranging our place in clan war this weekend and other things.

and lastly the clan is my responsibility so i should be making all major decision's not you. If the boys choose to not be active in this thread, the it is my choice what happens to them, not yours or anyone else's.
Back to top Go down
En_Ti_Dy
Admin
Admin
En_Ti_Dy

PostSubject: Re: We ARE a clan, right?   We ARE a clan, right? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 8:00 am

understandable, but as for this clan rawr, i was never informed of the rawr, anything ranking the players, not to mention it was never posted on this site.
It would be ice if someone / anyone used the thing that i spent my time making for you, instead of using it for "welcome!", then never coming back

as for the people coming on the server, i checked with neo to see how many people hop on, and was suprised to hear that al of us still play, so for that part i do apologise, but i still hold the fact that we aren't acting like a clan if half of us dont post on the site... at all...

also, i never suggested that anything should hapen to the oz boys, let alone did i mention the oz boys in my topic involving lak of posts.
Back to top Go down
https://aodaustralia.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We ARE a clan, right?   We ARE a clan, right? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We ARE a clan, right?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AoD || Angels of Death :: General :: questions-
Jump to: